Friday, September 08, 2006

ALPER's Comment on Kurdish Books

"ALPER commented on my post "Turkey vs. Sweden on the Kurdish Issue" while I had limited electric and internet and so I would like to address their post at this time.

"First of all I believe that our main identity is "HUMAN" not Turkish, Kurdish or English. "I don't believe in the things which makes people apart. But there are some facts that we can not ignore. People like you always ignore some main facts in this issue. Like you do in this blog. It is very easy to agitate such issues with using children. Then please respond, what will happen to the Turkish children of whom daddy is killed by Kurdish Terrorists ??? Ah sorry I am sure you call them Kurdish fighters !!!!!!Please explain.""
Pearls of Iraq
If anything the Kurds sure have managed to bring their issues back to page one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home