Sunday, November 28, 2004

Mission Statement

My name is Madtom and this is my blog.
There are a lot of blogs out there and I want to make this one a little different. I will post what I see out there or link to news or other blogs that bring us news from the front lines.

The thing that I want to do different with this blog, is that I want to post stories from the point of view of all the different characters that make up this war. I want to post stories from G.I.Joe, and from his enemy Haji, or from the point of view of their families. The idea is for anyone, be they friend or foe that has something to say, a story to tell, about this, or any war, can send it to me and I will post it here, anonymously.

I am doing this so that the public at large can get an idea of what is going on in this war, and for those doing the fighting can have their stories told. I want to try to do it from all sides.
The good the bad and the ugly.
So if you have a story that you think needs to be told, and you want a forum to tell your story then e-mail them to Madtom, or feel free to use the comments to tell your story.
Also read the post Cast of Characters

********************************************************

Update:
Now you can publish directly to this blog, just click here to learn how.

Madtom

3 Comments:

Blogger Flix said...

It's clear from your introduction that we won't be getting a balanced perspective on anything to do with any war.

2:57 AM  
Blogger madtom said...

Fuck balance, this is my blog..

But your welcome to hang around if you like.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!! Finally, something unsanitized so I can see what my son is REALLY up to! Thanks Madtom! You boys (and girls?) are awesome!!!!! Love, a very proud 1/6 Weapons Co Marine mom!!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home