Friday, March 18, 2005

J. Q. Public

In the spirit of this blogs mission statement I have created a new account for you, J.Q. Public.
This account is open to anyone that would like to post a story to this blog.
The rules are the same as those described in the Mission Statement.

The instructions are easy, just click here to go to Blogger dashboard and enter this information:

1)
Username: tfwpublic@yahoo.com
Password: tfw123456

2) click "create a post" to go to the post editer.

3) Publish you post

**Any inappropriate post will be deleted**

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
TFW is one of my regular reads and I think I'm going to cross-post some of my articles here soon. Just wanted to let you know.

9:35 AM  
Blogger madtom said...

Hi 2020

Thanks for reading. I think the JQpublic account is temporarily out of order as Goolge did the cross over to the new system and I have not had the time to redo the account information. If you would like to post you might need to send me an email so I can send you and invitation to be a member and post under your own byline

11:41 AM  
Blogger madtom said...

It would seem that you have gone around the issue by hijacking my public account. I am not sure I approve, I would like you to either restore the account to it present condition, or post the account information so that it will de accessible to all. This is not a request.

12:24 PM  
Blogger 2020 said...

Hi...and apologizes. I didn't know this would happen when Google asked me for my own login data. I'll try to fix it again now, otherwise, if I don't succeed I'll send you an email with my data.

This was really an accident - but maybe it is also good for you to know what could happen if some bad guys followed your invitation. I shall be more careful from now on, promised.

10:46 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Well the JQP account had been up almost from the beginning and had managed to survive, though it was rarely used. I will just have to make a new one.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home