Wednesday, March 16, 2005

IRANIANS RAGE AGAINST THE REGIME

"
Today is the celebration of Chaharshanbe Soori, an ancient Persian tradition in which Iranians jump over a fire to leave the mistakes of the past in the flames. The mullahs regime has tried to prevent the celebration from occurring, and it is causing clashes between people and the security forces. This is while OPEC meets in Tehran, and the Iranians are breaking loose. Read this report:"

Pablius Pundit
I don't know what to make of this report, it's the first I hear of it, and it almost sounds like the Lebanese revolution has spilled over to Iran. Like I said, I don;t know what's up yet, this might not be what it looks like but you never know if the Iranians might just have had enough, thank you, and are really out in the streets burning cars and attacking financial institutions. Sounds serious to me, but like I said this is the first I hear of it.

I just found this post from last night from the blog that the links lead to. I quoted this
"Eye-witnesses reported that full-size puppets of high-ranking officials, such as the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and the regime's president Mohammad Khatami, were set on fire by youths at numerous locations throughout the Iranian capital. Trucks belonging to Iran's security forces were also set ablaze. READ MORE
__________________________________

"Today in Syria there is a military coup going on! Bashir Assad is holed up in Aleppo coordinating his loyal special forces, as Damascus has been taken over by a junta against withdrawal from Lebanon. "
MythoPoet's Mirror
Another interesting little piece of news. What's the hell is going on out there tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home