Monday, March 14, 2005


War News Posted by Hello

This is Norman Rockwell's War News. I think this timeless painting captures how many of us feel. We sit here anxious for a little news of what is happening far away, in the war. We listen because those fighting the war are important to us, they are our, fathers, our mothers, our brothers and our sisters. Back in the day the radio was the cutting edge technology that could bring the news right to you. Just like the characters in the painting, we listen carfully to the latest report.
Today the Blog is the technology of choice that brings us the news and keeps us informed.
America has a great heritage of having an informed public, and today we continue in that great American tradition. So be a good American do your part in this great struggle of our time, stay informed.

7 Comments:

Blogger Fayrouz said...

Tom,

I can help if you let me know what you exactly need :-)

The question is a bit confusing for me.

9:09 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Farouz thank you.
I want it to look like this

9:32 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Hey thanks for the help but I am almost sure I found it, all I have to do no is crop it the right size, and I found where in the template to put the link.
I went to that page and looked at the source. And what would you know it was right there..... Thanks

10:08 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Now if I could only figure out how to change the default size in hello. Can that be changed, I wanted it a bit longer.
What do you think, does it look good?

12:01 AM  
Blogger Fayrouz said...

Tom,

open Hello.

Click on BloggerBot.

Click on Settings.

Change Inline image size to the size you like.

1:22 AM  
Blogger madtom said...

Thanks Fay, how do you like it?

2:15 AM  
Blogger Fayrouz said...

It looks great.

Pictures add a spicy flavor to blogs.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home