Thursday, July 27, 2006

HUNGER STRIKERS, HECKLERS, AND PAYBACKS

"I check a lot of search engines during the day for regular news and to see what the chatter is in the blogosphere about things that affect Kurds and Kurdistan. This means that I see a lot of ridiculous stuff.

For example, I have noticed in the last few days that people were talking about Saddam's hunger strike. This makes me wonder: Who the hell cares? It got me thinking about the trial too. Who the hell cares? I mean, we all know what he did and we all know that the trials are for the sake of all the self-righteous scumbags who brought Saddam to power and kept him there for all those years. To top it off, today during the closing arguments in his trial, Saddam makes the grand pronouncement--after kicking and screaming, "I don't wanna go to court!"--that he wants to be executed by firing squad because he's a "soldier." A soldier, my ass. He doesn't want to be executed by hanging because that's for common criminals."
Rasti
I'm liking this guy more everyday. Though I can't support everything he has to say, I'm still laughing as I type this about his attitude. Long live the Kurds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home