Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tefilat HaDerech

"I did not smoke while writing this.

You know how people say that when you talk to G-d it’s called praying, but when G-d talks to you, it’s called schizophrenia?

What happens when it’s Moshe Dayan?

I was a staff officer once, you know,” he says with his one eye upon me.

“It’s different, sir.” I say as I look up from the Power Point on my laptop.

“How is it different?” he leans on the top bunk of my bed. “We have so much in common, you know. We are both Jews. We are both infantry. We are both responsible for the lives of people. We both like to fuck.”

“I don’t know, sir. I didn’t do anything on my first deployment, and now I’m not doing anything on this one either. Say, how come you are speaking to me in English?”"
Big Tabacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home