Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Pain

"I don't know how much longer I can live like this. The pain is killing me. No one deserves to suffer this way. I wish it would stop. I've hurt every person that's ever loved me. WHY WON'T THIS STOP? I'm an ugly monster. A self-destructive asshole that doesn't deserve life.

There's only one way to stop this nightmare. I wish I had a friend. I'm trying to be strong, but it's too powerful. I'm weak. My heart and soul is in Iraq with my dead brothers. All that's left is me, a heartless demon that deserves nothing more than life in prison- if that. Please go away...

It won't. It'll just continue to haunt me for my remaining years. It'll continue to destroy every thing I touch. There's no love left in me. There's no where to run.

All I wanted to do was help you, my brothers and sisters, and others like you. But how can I?

Please try to imagine the following scenario:"
Sand Box Vet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home