Sunday, July 20, 2008

Keeping Blogging More Difficult Than Army Missions

"Keeping Blogging More Difficult Than Army Missions
Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone contacted me by Email for asking, thanks to all readers, thanks Neorotica, thanks MrGhost, I had seen my interview and I like the picture you put it.
I'd like to say big " Hi " to Sam, and thanks God you back to your out post safely, Welcome Back buddy!
During my vacation , I was still thinking about my blog, and I'd like to write in the future,I got lots Email, most of them positive and the others are just bullshit, to be honest with you, I had thought to shut my blog off,and never back to it, many Emails i had been received affect in me, I also thought to create new blog but in Arabic, so may be I can help the people by giving them some helpful guidance and instruction about how to deal with army during any raid or search operations, many Emails had received asking me to guide them to that corporation that hired us, and how to deal with their exam, I helped them by telling them where can they go? and what type of questions they gonna expect!, Email from Media Organization and cyber organization invite me to participate with them making news and various reports specially about Iraq."
Iraqi Translator's Life

I don't know about this guy, his pictures remind me of surveillance tapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home