Sunday, July 20, 2008

There was no Baghdad..

"I went to visit my parents in Baghdad, I did not see them since December . I felt really depress and homesick so I decided to make them a visit with my kids and two dentists friends. The road was secured by 85 check points ,they were polite ,although they asked very stupid questions “where are you coming from?, where are you going?, do you have weapons in your car?”. I wonder why do they expect armed men to admit their direction, intention, and belongings?!!!!!.
Anyway when we reached Baghdad, the streets were crowded, the driver switched off the A.C ,the kids were exhausted. the very first sight that upset me and filled my eyes with tears , was the large no. of beggars in the streets, they were old women under the burning sun , with four or five years old skinny kids."
Emotions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home