Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Trip Story Back to Work!!

"hello fellas,
As i did my trip story back home, now i'll do my trip story back to work..
I'll start here from the last day i was in college and it was at 3rd-July-08..
my last day at the college was cool, i realy spent good time with Amy and i wished that i'll keep seeing here and not goin back to work so i wont be absence for god knows howlong!!
then i gave Amy a ride to her home, and in the car i wanted the last day will be lil bit special and i wanted to hold her hand but she didnt let me!! it was kinda alright cuz i understand why she didnt let me holding her hands..
Amy's home far like 15 mins or less driving from the college, i told her i wish u live so far from college cuz we reach ur home in short time and i wish to spend more time with u..
we reached her home and she opened the car door and she told me I love u Sam and i cudnt answer her cuz i was feeling so happy and sad in the same time, happy cuz she said i luv u and sad cuz i knew i wont see her till god knows when!!
she went in her house and i drove my car and i cried lil bit cuz i missed her..
in the meantime i called my guys that i work with and i told them that i wanna go back at sunday but our CO (Commander Officer) said Sam shud be back at Saturday not Sunday, i said alright..
Anyways i reached home and at then i called Amy's dad and i told him that i wanna see him..he said alright.."
Interps Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home