Monday, October 22, 2007

Afghanistan, a country that is truly in need of our help . . .

"Dear All,

I am writing to you all from FOB Salerno, Afghanistan with a small story of my experiences in a country that truly is in need of our help.
I am Sergeant First Class Michael Fields from Spokane Valley, Washington.
First and foremost I would like to tell all of the American people thank you, for all of your help and support.
I think that the best way that I could describe Afghanistan is the wild wild west, or life on the great frontier. The Afghan people are a very friendly and affectionate people who really want our help and our free way of life. I have been fortunate enough to go out on a few humanitarian aid missions through out eastern Afghanistan, giving medical help whee we can, to a people that are in dire need of it."
Richard's Deployment to Afghanistan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home