Monday, October 22, 2007

Throw My Head Away

"This is just a random quote that made me laugh a lot. I didn't get it at first. I figure it has to probably be just about the worst insult that you could tell a person.
Today we went back to the new clinic. We have 3 weeks until it opens and we are still rearranging the room locations. Today, believe it or not, one of the issues was that women and men cannot share the same exam rooms. We knew that there had to be separate waiting areas but we did not know about exam rooms. That is an easy fix. A lot still needs to happen from a construction standpoint but I think that it should all come together on time. I am curious how receptive the Afghans will be about committees I plan on starting. I could potentially start about 10 but I think I am going to limit it to credentialing, infection control, and emergency management."
6 Months in Kabul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home