Sunday, October 21, 2007

Turkish Racism Filth!

"I have in the past written so many times perhaps about Turkish racism that I myself am bored to write any further to be honest. But in an age when you can read anything anywhere anytime it is more and more clear to the world how the Turks are educated by their state to hate people so much that would make them say so much filth out of their mouth on WWW. As if they were still talking about the Greek in one of the streets (Sokak, even that word is taken from Arabic word of Zuqaq as the the majority of the language is) in Eskisehir or Izmir!
I had my first memory of Turkish racism when I was on a chemistry competition called (Eurasia Chemistry Competition) in Eskisehir with my private school. As we gather around the yard of the school we were staying in, this chap all of a sudden says "if we all go back to our ancesters we are all Turks before we are any other race" and I was furious but only shouted "if you go back to my million ancesters there would be no Turkish gene" and told my teacher to tell him to shut up and left the group!"
Hiwakan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home