Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Salih the brave boy ...

"Hello
Last day I arrived my work an hour and a half late because of the very crowded road near the gate's check point …
An old woman and 10 years old boy with school bag on his back were waiting for me.
I treated the old lady first, and then asked the boy to get in. He was pale & shaking. He sat on the dental chair and pointed inside his mouth, and said "this is very painful".
I looked and saw nothing, I knew he was confused and pointed to the wrong side; I looked to the opposite side and saw a badly carious tooth.
I told him that we need to extract this tooth, he shake his head for approval.
"But we need to have the approval from some one older than you my dear" I said. "Any one from your family as your parents, older brother or sister, aunt, uncle, or even a neighbor ".I added.

He stepped from the chair in an attempt to leave, with his eyes full of tears, and said nothing."
Emotions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home