Monday, November 21, 2005

Staying the Course

"After some discussion and recent events the authors of this site have decided to continue posting on the Fight to Survive blog. It has gained in popularity after Heckle choose to expose his identity. And, now more than ever there is a need for veterans who fought to express themselves.

I view America differently after I survived through war in Iraq and my life may forever be defined by that one year. It is kind of like seeing a home movie and realizing how foolish you act or sound. Also I no longer take for granted some of the things I viewed as minor, and minimize things I thought were a big deal. These key perceptions might be intriguing and useful to many readers. In the end it seems that writing is still therapeutic for my stress and anger management issues."
Fight to Survive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home