Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Operation Steel Curtain.

"If you haven’t read this interview yet, I encourage you to do so; it marks at least one key change in the way war in western Iraq against terrorists is being fought:

Col Davis: Husaybah has been cleared and secured. Coalition forces are now conducting combat patrols. Construction is underway for basing of Iraqi and U.S. troops to maintain a permanent presence in the city, and provide security. We had a real good plan, but the execution was even better. I am pleased with the results of Operation Steel Curtain."
ITM

1 Comments:

Blogger William Duane said...

See me post for may 15th:

I'm not so sure I beleive the BS coming from the pentagon.

http://bushmeister0.tripod.com/bushmeister0/index.blog?from=20050515

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home