Thursday, September 22, 2005

Seven Years.....

"Its been a few days since we've returned from R&R and I actually have mixed feelings. It was really great coming back seeing all the good people around, but depressing cuz its back to improsnment....Thank God though the WOB aint here yet so its been nice and relaxing, with no tension around the place. As for being back here again, I dunno, work has been quite slow, for me that is. I feel they are side lining me for some odd reason. My contract will be over in around end of November and no one is telling us anything. HUBBY's contract will be over too but I assume they will be renewing his since his project aint over yet. I will have to probe and pry inorder to know whats going on."
Neurotic Iraqi Wife
Boy it's good to hear from you and know your still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home