Monday, August 22, 2005

War Posters


"Surprinsingly, there's virtualy no graphic campaign to boost the morale of the population and the troops in World War III. There's a veritable barrage of negativist and derrotist messages directed to influence the public opinion in favor of abandonment of the battle fields and a virtual surrender. All one can see are calls about exit strategy (that's after defeating the enemy, idiot, and only then) and for bringing the troops back home now, thus giving the terrorists a victory. If one compares the nature of this messages with the campaigns that ran during World War II one realizes that the enemy have successfully planted a net of collaboration in the media."
Killcastro
The worst part is that "they" add to it by silencing our best and most accurate advocates. It's hard to complain when it's part of there plan. Just look around, listen carefully, do you hear that, "............................." do you hear it? It's the new patriotism, called silence.
Anyway cool picture and welcome aboard the madtom express.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fayrouz said...

Tom,

Click on blogger - > settings -> comments.

Scroll down to enable word verification and choose "Yes"

click on "save settings" at the bottom of the page.

click on "republish my blog" at the top of the page.

P.S.
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

12:07 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Thanks Fay,

I have been considering it, but I might not. I think I have seen a pattern connected to the spam comments.
Get this, every time one of my links gets a mention somewhere in the MSM, and I think the right wing media, they send out the spammers to canvass all the links on the page they are going to mention, so it's like an early warning system. Having seen this connection I'm not sure I want to put an end to it yet. Then again I could just be crazy.

And Fay you of all people deserve our respect. When I saw the comments I had to look to make sure I had not logged into Raed's. If people want to have a fight they should take it outside, like civilized people do.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home