Friday, July 22, 2005

Blanket Response

"Thanks or all the responses. New rule as of today, back packs not even aloud hanging on you bike outside the T-barriers. Perfect. And although you all articulated your arguments well I must disagree with the idea that the no back pack rule is good. If I am in uniform and have a military ID that some one actually looks at seriously I should be able to walk in with a bag. What would stop me or anyone else from walking in with a grenade or four in my pockets or explosives taped to my skin. Ooooh, news flash, I walk in with a weapon and ammo all the time. The force protection argument is weak. Better searches and ID checking are the ansewer not forbidding me from walking in with an issued ALICE or CamelBack. Also, this is my journal and writing in it is my business. If I want to name names so be it. If you don't like what I write you don't have to read it. I wish you would because some people shed new light on a subject. But I willnot be intimidated and actually invite the chance that some Brigade dweeb might take offense."
spadepacolypse

1 Comments:

Blogger madtom said...

Yea I read that and was remembering the pilots getting their nail clippers taken away?? The guy drives the plane, and the fuel switch is right there the whole flight, what does he need with a pair of nail clippers?
But what can you do!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home