Thursday, July 21, 2005

im posting again

"Total time I spent in surgery was about 9 hours start to finish. The only thing I remember was being wheeled from the prep area to the OR and asking them to take some pictures once they cracked me open. I mean how often do you really get to see your own spine through some media other then X-Ray?"
tsyw -beemkay
My link to "Paint It Black" now leads to this, I'm not really sure if this "Red" or not, or if someone has taken over his site's after he took them down, I'll be monitoring to try and figure it out, anyway whoever you are, Get well soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Not only is this not him, I think he's been hacked by a prOn site. Same goes for 'This is Your War' too. Sad. Very sad.

10:21 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

I would have to agree with you Sue.
The Day the Music Died.

But why wallow in the past, have you seen the new guy at Am I Evil, he's not exactly red2alpha, just a new guy.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home