Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Real news.. is what we need to stay free.

I got home tonight and was just watching c-span like I always do, and Bill Moyers from PBS came on and spoke at something called the National Conference for Media Reform and enjoyed his talk so much I got up out of bed, walked to my computer and went looking for a transcript of his speech to post here on my blog. I found This one, or you can go here to the Freepress site and watch This MP3 download.
Like everything else I post here, I may not agree with 100% of everything the guy said, I mean he talked for like an hour, He said lots of things.
I think he said some very important things that people of all stripes should hear. Only a truly informed public can deal with the complicities of modern life. Do yourselves all a favor. stay informed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home