Thursday, February 10, 2005

"Dear friends ,I told you that I am so busy that I don’t have the time to write for you about these great time that we have in Iraq ,but also u don’t want to miss this great chance ,to speak about what we are doing here ,there for I will try my best to speak as much as I can about ,the construction side in Iraq ,and this side is very important for both side ,because we are in together ,I mean you already are paying for these projects ,and you need to know where your money is going hoping ,that this will help to be as a reference for some of the major projects ,and also might help to engorge more people to participate in this processes "
Road of a Nation
Sarmad post again, and with some great news. Best of luck in your new business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home