Saturday, February 05, 2005

"I just had my dufflebags inspected by customs and loaded to go to the airport later today. All I have left is my backpack.

The time in the camp flew by. I entertained myself yesterday hunting giant gerbils.

I've been talking to some of the incoming guys. Lots of Hawaii National Guard guys. Some of the companies came from American Samoa and Guam.

Well I'm running low on Internet minutes. I'll write more from Fort Drum.

Thanks for everyone's support. It encouraged me a lot during my time here.

Looking forward to Home.

Signing off from Operation Iraqi Freedom II.

Out
Iraq calling
Well now all my favorite millbogs are gone. Anyone got any new suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger kender said...

The fact that they are disappearing is actually good, but it is still sad. And no suggestions....yet. But one of my littel brothers is shipping out in march, and he is special ops, (psy ops) and may have interesting things to tell. We will see.

10:13 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

I can't wait to read what goes on in "psy ops", let me know if he starts blogging. Does he have any experience blogging from a war zone? you might want to tell him about all the rules and stuff so he don't get himself into any trouble.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home