Thursday, November 27, 2008

http://afghanistanshrugged.com/2008/11/27/things-im-thankful-for.aspx?ref=rss

"It’s Thanksgiving morning here; tomorrow it will be T-day in the United States. You wouldn’t think that I’ve got too much to be thankful for today; but I do. It’s not the things that you normally think of on Thanksgiving. Neither I nor any of my soldiers are with our families so to speak, but we are all together here, safe, warm and dry so for that I’m thankful.

I’m also thankful that I have the privilege of serving with these great Americans. I say privilege because that’s what it is; a privilege. These are America’s best and brightest, when they’re country called they answered. Not with "Who me"? But with; “Yes, I’ll serve”!"
Afganistan Shrugged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home