Sunday, November 16, 2008

Almost Home For R&R

"So right now I’m sitting in the Dallas/Fort Worth USO computer lab with little less than an hour before my final flight for the day, and hopefully for a good long time yet. After this flight I will have spent the last 20 hours, more or less, in constant flight with relatively few breaks inbetween. That isn’t even to mention before I got to Kuwait!

On my way to Iraq I made my first stop in Germany, but on the way coming back for R&R I made my first stop in Ireland. It was very sad indeed. In Ireland and not allowed to drink any whiskey or beer, but dang it to all these laws and etc. If only there weren’t all these restrictions on people I swear the world would be a more friendly place to live in."
Notes from Tommie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home