Sunday, November 16, 2008

Did Obama Fail To Register For The Draft?

"Debbie Schlussel thinks he may have, and posts her evidence.

My take: I thought the whole kerfuffle over the Obama birth certificate was stupid from the start. There are a number of bureaucratic stupidities that can arise from those documents - as I vividly recall when some dumbass at the Kaneohe Satellite City Hall refused to grant me a drivers' license because I showed up for my licensing test because my paper said "Certificate of Live Birth" rather than "Birth Certificate."

I'm therefore maintaining a skeptical distance to this one."
CounterColumn

2 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

Nobody gives a shit. I respect the hell out of Bush, Cheney and Clinton for avoiding serving in the illegal, immoral and unconstitutional occupation of VietNam. More power to them.

10:04 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

I think the charge here is of the fraud in taking federal moneys, and in faking the registration.

I don't think any of the others you mentioned did that.

Deferments were legal, faking federal records are not.

But none of it will matter anyway. I doubt there will be an investigation to find out the fact.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home