Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Sandbox Part III : Dream Warriors


"I smoked a La Gloria Cubana while composing this.

Author’s Note: I’m going to use a hell of a lot of terminology in the paragraphs below. The Army uses a device called an ANCD to load radios with a special cryptographic key so that communications are secure. Normally, the S6, or communications shop does this job. Occasionally, SINCGARS radios lose their crypto which turns them into a $20,000 paperweight. Sometimes this happens in a gun truck when the gunner uses the radio mount as a footrest and accidentally kicks the radio. And sometimes… it just happens. This leaves my gun trucks with BFT or Blue Force Tracker text messaging as my only method of communication. So anyway, on with the story:


Oh, and if you don't know the history of The Sandbox Blogger, read Part I and Part II first.



I’m in the porta-potty. Someone wrote graffiti on the wall:


Chuck Norris doesn’t do push-ups, he does earth-downs.

I sigh. Ok, this was funny back in 2004, but four years later, reading the same damn Chuck Norris jokes is lame. Who the hell keeps writing this stuff?

I leave the porta-potty and see my lieutenant. I salute him.

“Going to chow, sir?

“Yeah, you?”"
Big Tabacco

You just have to laugh at this guy, what an imagination...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home