Sunday, July 06, 2008

Mommy there are monsters under my bed.

Last night I got up to go to the toilet and noticed a little squiggly thing on the flood. After inspecting what I thought was a worm, I noticed it was a little baby snake, it had what looked like scales and a characteristic diamond head. I scooped it up and moved it outside to the garden. Now this might sound a bit funny, the little snake did not bother me, what did though was thinking where was mommy snake. Every time I climbed down out of my bed I kept thinking that maybe mom was under my bed. I'm sure I looked silly enough searching under the bed for monsters before going to sleep. But the thought of big black snake hiding somewhere in my room was not very pleasant, and did not make for a very restful night. I kept thinking that little baby snake looked a lot like a moccasin...and I sure as hell would not like to meet mommy in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home