Saturday, February 09, 2008

A Couple Questions for Senator Obama

"I project that Senator Barack Obama will be the Democrat's nominee for the Presidential race. I also think, but I am not as certain, that he'll beat McCain in the election, too. So I am understandably worried about his plans for handling Iraq in his presidency.

Sen. Obama's plan, as contained here, is basically to remove all combat troops from Iraq at a rate of one to two brigades per month, commencing immediately, and completed in about 16 months. This would be coupled with intense "regional diplomacy" with Iraq's neighbors including Iran and Syria, a new constitutional convention, and continued strikes against al Qaeda in Iraq.

These plans concern me. I have a few specific questions for Sen. Obama that I'm particularly interested in finding answers to. I thought I'd pop over to his website and ask him in his "Answer Center":"
IBC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home