Thursday, January 10, 2008

10 JAN 2007 A fistful of dinar


"10 JAN 2007 A fistful of dinar

It’s the wee hours of my waning call night. Soon I’ll get the list of new admissions from Patient Administration and I’ll be able to prepare my morning clinical openers talk for the boss. I’ve had a bit of a breather since midnight. I lay down on the couch in the swamp for a while and drifted off as “Donnie Brasco” played on the TV. So far it has been a reasonable call day as call days go. During daylight hours we were running around like chicken heads because there was a rush of casualties. We finally got them squared away. After that we could resume the scheduled operations for the day, and I finished the last one at 2200. Forget about it!"
Made a Difference
I don't care what anyone else says, this is the best milblog from the war since "This is you war", "paint it black", and even back to "My War". If this blog don't win the next award, it's not about the blogging, it's some other motivating factor on the part of the award people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home