Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Those scheming Jews!

"Those wiley scubajoggers and their conniving plots.\

Money passage:
The abstract of the paper, authored by doctoral candidate Tal Nitzan, notes that the paper shows that "the lack of organized military rape is an alternate way of realizing [particular] political goals."

The next sentence delineates the particular goals that are realized in this manner: "In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it can be seen that the lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and clarifies the inter-ethnic differences - just as organized military rape would have done."

The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the soldiers' eyes.
More: "An army is blameworthy of rape, and also blameworthy of not raping.""
CounterColumn

6 Comments:

Blogger Nixon said...

Madtom,

Where do you find these wacky articles? Glad to know that I should take racial differences into account before I start my daily routine of showering, eating lunch, working, and not raping the locals. Haha.

10:38 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

LT Nixion,

Your not raping the locals? I am a liberal, so I'll just have to assume your a racist, or they have been de-humanized in your mind, or there all butt ugly...

CounterColumn or Jason is a very long time milblogger, one of the finest.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Nixon said...

Madtom,

There are definitely some good-looking Iraqi ladies (at least in the green zone), but since some might define my views as conservative, I can't allow my glorious gene pool to be spread willy-nilly.

10:48 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

As long as we are on this particular subject, a question has popped into my mind.

Do you guys have access to condoms, sex courses, or any other sexually oriented materials? I know from reading a liberal milblog from way back at the beginning of the war that there was a lot of sex going on, but I never did find out the official views.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Nixon said...

Madtom,

There's a box of condoms out in front of the medical clinic. Every time I walk by it, there is still the same number of condoms, unused and untouched. As far as I know there is little to no sex going on over here. Thailand it ain't. I once touched a woman's breast by accident with my pen and promptly apologized. That was the most action I had gotten in all of 2007.

11:21 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

I guess you came late to the party. If you want I'll dig up some links to the past.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home