Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Me vs. Juan Cole on Iraq

"Juan Cole is a professor at UofM and Army vet that runs a pretty rigorous blog (Informed Comment) on Iraq. While I don't agree with him since he seems to be too negative about what's happening in Iraq, I do try and read his commentary everyday. He recently published the "Top 10 myths about Iraq" and I thought he was way out to lunch IMHO. Here's my counter-retort to his post (note: in the interest of space I truncated Juan Cole's facts, see his post for the full detail)."
LT Nixon Rants
Ah yes Dr Cole. I stopped reading him around the time he refused to admit that president nutjob from Iran has said that "Israel should be wiped off the face of the map", and them refused to explain the difference between "wiped out of time" or "off the map", and them refused to explain even after the nutjob said it again in a 60 minuets interview, or at least would not deny it.

This is our picture of the good DR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home