Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am ill

"Last Thursday I returned from work while I was still on my way home I felt a little bit dizzy and nausea bothered me a little bit ,I remember that I wondered why, because I don't usually complain from motion sickness like Miriam ,my little daughter ,any way I reached home tired and pale. my daughters were invited to birthday party ,I could hardly helped Miriam to get ready and with very much struggle I finished wrapping the gifts .then I went straight to bed and could not leave it till today, even in the three times I had to leave my bed to go to the hospital, I needed help to leave it..
On Friday I suffered from heat flashes ,with upsetting nausea I fainted for more than 15 times, I looked very pale like the dead faces , on Friday and Saturday we couldn't find a doctor , on Saturday I was not any better, with the girls around me crying I was conscious but had no ability to open my eyes or even answer them ,I was half dead."
Emotions....
I hope you get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home