Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tee Shirts Become Personal!

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I couldn't have said it any better:
From Melinda at MostCertainlyNot:

When we determined t-shirts were in order for the Rolling Victory Fast and that the proceeds would go to Soldiers' Angels, I was happy with that. Soldiers' Angels works on so many worthwhile projects that no matter where that money went, I knew it would be doing major amounts of good.

Last night, I received an e-mail from the Wounded Team coordinater in Texas. I'm not even sure how it ended up in my mailbox, but anything "angel-esque", I'm always sure to open.

The coordinator was asking for all Angels receiving the e-mail to try and donate $5 so we could provide emergency relief to a hero's family in need. It seems Chad (more information on him once sharing is cleared with his family) suffered catastrophic injuries while serving our nation in Iraq. He's now in a military hospital in Texas and his mother, wife and siblings have begun the paperwork dance to make sure they receive all the assistance they deserve.
Tanker Brother
Sounds like a deal to me, make a donation, help out a family in need, and get a t-shirt to boot out of the deal.
How can you lose?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home