Saturday, July 29, 2006

what's going on...

"Another day notched on the calendar. What happened yesterday... outside of our base we had about 5-7 car bombs. I think it's 7, but only 5 were reported. Just another day... I heard two of them in the morning around 0730. I was working on my plants before heading in to go to bed. I work the night shift if anybody was wondering. I'm getting tired of the grind over here. I've finally decided that I'm coming home in April for good. That will be nearly 3 years with the company, but I'm getting fed up. Here expecially at camp. I really feel that I'm going thru some crap that is directly tied to race and gender and past job experience. What is it? 1. Reversal race descrimination. 2. I'm female. 3. I do not have military experience. People in my department have pointed this out. This is not worth fighting about because this is not a job I'm going to have for life, nor these are people that I will or want to keep in contact with afterwards. I won't go into specifics of moments of why I've come to this decision, but I know I'm not hallucinating. I just hope justice of karma bites them back. Since I've last written, we lost a guy in the 773rd. Jose Velez of the Bronx. He was 36 and died on his birthday."
IraqDirtChick
New, I just found it on snipers side bar. I think she's a contractor.

I'm starting to think that this war is going to "fix" that immigrant problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home