Saturday, May 06, 2006

HOPE....

"Democracy???Democracy my A**!!! Right now, im so angry...so pissed off...so infuriated at what happened in Basrah...The cheering of those Iraqis...supposedly my fellow Iraqi people...Cheering because of the helicopter crash!!! My God!!! No wander God's wrath is on this nation...Im so sick and tired...so sick and tired of people complaining...complaining that things aint working out when we US...The Iraqi people cannot clean our nation from such imbecile, ignorant, low life cheering for the dead!!! I do not care what people will say about this post..But believe me this nation will never know the meaning of democracy if we have leaders who support such acts!!!Who encourage such acts!!! Instead of cleaning other people's mess...I think its time to clean our own mess first....."
Neurotic Iraqi Wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home