Saturday, May 06, 2006

Gone, But Not Out

"You may have heard that I am “retiring”. Actually, I’m not retiring, I’m just old and balding. I’m really afraid that people will notice, as if showing up half sparkle-headed at the Milblog Conference helped.

In reality, A Soldier’s Perspective is taking a new direction. In the tradition set by No End But Victory, I am transforming the ASP site into a multi-soldier, multi-marine forum. Are you a soldier or marine who would like to start a blog but just don’t have the time to maintain a full-time blog? Was your blog shut down by Big Brother and you still need an outlet that can’t be shut down? Why was your Big Brother deployed with you to begin with? Are you still wetting your cot? If so, this is the place to talk about it."
A Soldier's Prespective
Well I wish you good luck in your not so new direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home