Monday, February 20, 2006

The Light of Hope......

"There is one email that encouraged me to write this post. Its an email from a guy named Paul. Thanx Paul....Thanx for the encouragement and thanx for your advice....Its a pity that people do not want to hear the truth....I may have been "emotional" in my last post but not cynical...And no it doesnt suck to be me...whoever wrote that in the comments, you dont know me well, and you will never do....

But I want people to realise that this is still a war zone....Things are not back to normal...I did not deny the fact that no rebuilding is taking place...Cuz there is...and I have said it time and time again...I did not put blame on the US government..All I wanted to say was not everything you hear in the news is true....Things are NOT ROSY here....There are programs that have been a success...Like the schools for example...But hospitals, health clinics, other projects that have been handled by big shot contractors have been shameful...

I wish I can disclose more...I have signed a confidentiality letter...I wish I can say the names of those huge money making contractors who are the reaosn behind this failure..But I cant...You can either take my word or not..Its your choice..I just write what I know and what I see...The US leads that have come here in the organisation that Im working with have been ever so helpful...On the contrary they try to find solutions but at the end of the day its who you know and where....Decisions cannot be made just like that..."
Neurotic Iraqi Wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home