Monday, January 09, 2006

I Cry for My Brother

"I want to share the voice of this precious of Pearl of Iraq and request prayers for safe release. The voice below says it all.

I Cry for My Brother

It is now day 21. By the time you read this, my brother would be still in captivity or dead or hopefully free. He was attacked by four armed men when he was on his way to buy bread for breakfast. I cry for my kidnapped brother, but who cries for the family of 12 who were slaughtered in Latifiya? Who cries for the four young policemen killed in Baghdad? Who cries for the five Sudanese kidnapped? And, who cries for the burned oil pipe and the $20million that Iraq looses every day from this incident alone? (All these happened in a single day, Thursday, December 29.)

Many continue to believe that these incidents are the exception, and all-in-all what is happening in Iraq is not strictly terrorism but National Resistance and is for the glory of Islam."
Pearls of Iraq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home