Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Army reaches out to bloggers

"Donald Sensing is reporting that the Army is reaching out to bloggers, and beginning to offer, via a PR firm, exclusive content to a select group of bloggers - of which Don Sensing is one (and of which I am not.)


It will be interesting to see how it pans out. I'm sure it will, to some extent, feed the Washington Post's delusion that somehow we're on the payroll. And then there's the Daily Kos fantasy that we all get a set of talking points form the Headquarters of the Rovian Borg Collective."
CounterColumn
Well I guess the guessing game is over now. I think that my instincts were right on the money when I asked my reader if they had noticed anything different, the only thing is that by leading them to the story that the administration wants told they run the risk that the public will view them as a mouth piece for the administration, or propaganda, and lose all respect for the milblogger. The only thing I can say is that if your a milblogger who is taking part in this program you should come clean and make it clear when a post is based of information coming to you from the top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home