Sunday, October 09, 2005

Interview between an Iraqi & American bloggers...

"Dear friends
Few weeks ago Jennifer (American Blogger) made an interview with me in her blog I thought it would be ok If I share it with you :

Name: Mama
Age:34
Location: Mosul / Iraq

Thepatriot15: First of all I have to ask how you found out about blogging, and why you started your own blog ?

Mama: my sister Rose Baghdad had one as well as her husband. I liked the idea; first I encouraged my daughter Sunshine to have one, then I thought it is a good way to express my feelings & to make friendships. I felt depressed & lonely & I wanted to have friends to share my feelings & to get support from..

Those are my opinions ,and believes………."
Emotions....
Thank you Mama for expressing you opinions and beliefs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home