Friday, October 07, 2005

Forget about Norman Bates


"I am driven with a mission from God’. God would tell me, ‘George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan’. And I did. And then God would tell me ‘George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq’. And I did.”

George Bush: ‘God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq’

Pity we don’t have a video of the divine moment when Bush talked to God and God ordered him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, I bet the clip will beat up Norman Bates’ when his mother ordered him to kill the girl."
Baghdad Dweller

2 Comments:

Blogger Fayrouz said...

Tom,

When is God going to talk to me or you? How come we never get to talk to him?

according to the report, God asked him to help Palestinians have their own state. Let's see if that happens before 2008.

5:37 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Well I don't actually believe that Bust said what they say he said. He uses a lot of religious talk in his speech and I think that he was misunderstood. But I could not resist Ladybirds poster.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home