Sunday, July 31, 2005

Muslims, Terrorism and Conspiracy Theories

"I am sure that UK Muslims feel under suspicion, I feel under suspicion; however, that article forgot to mention that Brits, including Muslims such as myself, feel unsafe around other Muslims.

I have met many Iraqi Muslim friends this weekend, and most of them expressed how uncomfortable they feel when they see a Muslim or an Asian in a bus or in a train. A friend of mine was in the tube last week when a bearded Muslim boarded that tube, and everyone, including my friend, felt unsafe. The bearded Muslim, suddenly, started yelling "Allah o Akbar" for no reason, and everyone in that carriage, including my friend, ran away from him...
...Oh God, please help us!"
Iraqi Expat
I know you can't tell by the quoted words, but this is a very funny post, I'm still laughing as I type this. If you haven't already, go read for yourself, hehe hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger madtom said...

Just remember to duck! Then Shoot!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home