Sunday, August 21, 2005

an abundance of American ignorance

"You can expect some negative comments on Boots In Baghdad. I stumbled across WhyWeHateBush. So, I went there and wrote this:

you are all incredibly stupid

Wow, I don't even know where to start. I suppose I should start with Iraq, because I am here right now. So you say Saddam had no WMD's? Perhaps you should ask the hundreds of thousands of Iranians, Kuwaitis, Kurds and Iraqis that suffered their wrath. So you say that Saddam Hussein didn't have links to terrorism? We have arrested dozens and dozens of members of Al Queida members in Iraq, not to mention the foreign fighters coming in from Afghanistan, Iran, Syria and Jordan all linked to various terror cells. If any of you really cared about what was happening in Iraq you would attempt to educate yourselves a little bit.
"
Boots in Baghdad
Read the rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kottke dumps Technorati for PubSub
Well know blogger Jason Kottke has said farewell and thank you for all the fish to Technorati in favour of PubSub.
Nice design. Wish I can do the same. :)

Anyway, if you can visit my site about zen gardening, you can give me some suggestions on how I can improve it.

Thanks.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home