Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bad day in my memory

"Hi, friends how are you? Fine? , today I will tell you about misfortune happened in my sister’s primary school a month a go .terrorists attacked the Iraqi and American soldiers and ran away, the soldiers tried to chase them they entered the school to take places on the roof and in the upstairs class rooms, they shoot the terrorists from the school toward the road .the soldiers brought their wounded buddies to the school yard to be first aid.
All the pupils became panicked, many of them were fainted.
The worse thing that happened that they released the children to go home, my sister (seven years old ) didn’t know the way home alone , she went to our nearby friend’s house "
Days of my life
From Aunt Najma's Carnival of the relatives on Iraq Blog Count

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home