Friday, December 03, 2004

The Heretic,

"For all these reasons, whether the G.I.s are conscience of it or not, the military personal have a decreased motivation and intensity. We fight for lies, are alienated by our chain of command and are only trying to ride out the clock until we can finish our contracts without losing what we have worked for or seeing the inside of a prison cell. The Armed Forces will never have a loyal troop base until it’s goals change. If there was something worth fighting for, something the common man can gain, rather than just being underpaid mercenaries for some elitist, then the soldiers would have more encouragement to join in work hard.

I myself find it difficult to have discipline in an Army full of ass kissing lying hypocrites who enforce a wicked US policy with a violent war I disagree with.
I serve in shame,"
ftssoldier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home