Monday, April 09, 2012

Operation Magistral

"There was an article floating around the news on Afghanistan last week that got my immediate attention. The article had a one day life cycle and have not seen any follow ups about it, which, given the content, is surprising. I am not referring to the change in night raid policy which I couldn’t care less about. The less of them the better as far as I’m concerned because I don’t think they accomplish much. The current argument for them is that the tactical situation on the ground would be much worse without them. I’m not seeing how it could get much worse. The big news (for me) was an article running titled Details Emerge on Coming U.S.Offensive in Eastern Afghanistan. One can only hope it was another April Fools prank because I cannot believe we would do something so utterly pointless. Here are the alleged objectives:"
FRI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home