Monday, September 06, 2010

PBS Point of View: Regarding War

"Just wanted to take a few minutes to catch you folks up on some things and to direct you to where you can find some of my current war related writings. Unfortunately my personal life has taken a significant hit that has forced me to sideline ABT until I can pull it all back together. Recently, however, a PBS editor approached me about joining a small team of vets, journos and other folks connected to U.S involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq, contributing to a blog called, “Regarding War”. After a lot of thought, I agreed… partially because it may be good therapy for me.

Battle For Kandahar

Anyway, that’s the skinny and here’s my first post. There’s also a QA interview if interested.

DT"
Battlefield Tourist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home