Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Coincidences -- Hasta Siempre !


"I do not know about you, but I believe that "coincidences are when God wishes to remain anonymous"...

And for the past 48 hours, too many coincidences took place, too many for me to dismiss or ignore...

I know, I said I will not be writing anymore -- but I am (strongly) nudged, in a too obvious fashion to resume writing, whether I want, like it or not...And since my allergy to flagrant Injustices is greater than my fear, I am sitting here typing again...

I must admit that the many emails I received, asking me not to stop, gave me hope and made me realize that the hours and days of blogging in the obscurity were not wasted in vain...So for those of you who wrote to me - a big thank you. People like you make it worthwhile...but not only you.

A few others make it worthwhile..they are as anonymous as you are, maybe more so...and some of them have no fingers left to type, headless and no voices left to speak...and for them -- I shall continue...

Let me share with you the "coincidences" and you judge for yourselves..."
An Arab Woman Blues

I'm sure that poster hung on your wall right next to your hitler, stalin, and saddam posters. You deserve each other. Hopefully you'll all share the same room in hell "hasta siempre".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home